Mental Health support:

If you need some help and support, you’re not alone.

  • Tell a friend or family member
  • Tell your GP
  • If your GP surgery is closed, call the out of hours service, or call NHS 111 or contact the Crisis and Assessment Team on 0808 196 9127

The following links may provide helpful information and support.

If you are about to physically harm yourself for have harmed yourself, please go to your nearest A&E department or dial 999.

%d bloggers like this: